We manufacture variety of PTFE insulated hookup wires in small-to-large gauge, solid as well as stranded, prominently used for making internal connections inside electrical or electronic devices. Our Standard wires satisfies the international standard MIL-W-16878 & BS3G210 and Indian Standard JSS 51034.
|Conductors||Annealed Bare Copper/Silver plated copper/Nickel plated Copper/Tin Plated Copper.||
|Insulation||PTFE Tape Wrapped Sintered (TWS)|
|Voltage Rating||250V AC (Type ET)/600V AC (Type E)/ 1000V AC (Type EE)/As per customer Requirements.|
|Temperature Range||- ve 65°C to +ve 260°C|
|Colors||All 11 solid standard colors and Natural opaque. Bicolor and color Stripping is also available.|
|Properties||Resistance to Fire, chemicals, Acids, Sunlight, Moisture and Corona|
Technical specification of the Wires and Cables : Insulation is mainly governed by working voltage, mechanical protections and capacitance. The Standard insulation are ET (250V), E (600V) and EE(1000V). We also offer ET+ as insulation which is between ET and E. Following is the technical specification of various standard wires we manufactures;
We are offering PT 100 Cable to our client.
• J Type (Iron-Constantan): Temp Range 40°C to +ve 750°C
• K Type (Chromel-Aluminium): Temp Range 200°C to +ve 1350°C
• T Type (Copper-Constantan): Temp Range 200°C to +ve 350°C
• Temperature range required,
• Abrasion and vibration resistance,
• Chemical resistance of the thermocouple or sheath material,